harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: About the newest version of lockfree ReferenceQueue
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 12:35:09 GMT

In message <70c070d81002100402m5e80cab1r6e63639a8944b52e@mail.gmail.com>,
James Gan writes:

> Mark,
>
> Thanks a lot!
>
> It seems that I used the wrong tool to generate the patch. Sorry for
> the confusing that I made.
>
> I'll create a new patch and return here after two weeks.

Excellent.  I've managed to make use of the current patch because the
changes are widespread enough that you can cut the new code directly out
of the patch if you strip the first two characters of each line.

You should still make the clean patch since understanding the expected
workflow will help speed up the evaluation of future contributions and
I'd like to check that I'm making the changes as you intended.

> Now it's Chinese Spring Festival. And it's not convenient for me to do
> any development work at this time. :)

Happy New Year.
-Mark.