harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [GSoC] Project Proposals
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:58:22 GMT

I'm starting to add proposed projects for Google Summer of Code 2010 to
the Harmony JIRA (as discussed in this thread):

  http://markmail.org/thread/muztjzmyxmzokhhi

The label 'gsoc' should be added for proposed Google Summer of Code
projects.  The label 'mentor'[0] should also be added if the mentor is
willing to take part in the Apache Community Development mentoring which
is intended to start after GSoC.

I've created a shared filter for the 'gsoc' tasks in Harmony:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?requestId=12314025

and Ross created a similar filter for all 'gsoc' tasks:

  https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?requestId=12314021

Please start adding tasks to JIRA for tasks you are willing to mentor.

Regards,
 Mark.

[0] Ross's note mentioned the label 'mentored' but his example JIRA uses
    'mentor' so I have gone with the latter but I will clarify which is
    correct.