harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Chen <clrayc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 5.0M12a testing
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 05:38:25 GMT
Hi All,
I have run all the test of 5.0M12a (Windows XP, SP3), 25887 tests were
run, and I see 8 failures and 7 errors as following:
Failures:
CyclicBarrierTest.testAwait2_Interrupted_BrokenBarrier
BasicScrollBarUITest.testGetThumbBounds expected: 16, actual: 0
HttpURLConnectionTest.testUsingProxy2 should throw ConnectException
(tacked by JIRA6416)
MulticastSocketTest.test_joinGroupLjava_net_InetAddress  Group member
did not recv data expected:<[Hello World]> but was:<[?]>
MulticastSocketTest.test_joinGroupLjava_net_SocketAddressLjava_net_NetworkInterface
Group member did not recv data expected:<[Hello World]> but was:<[?]>
MulticastSocketTest.test_sendLjava_net_DatagramPacketB Failed to send
data. Received 512 expected:<[Hello World]> but was:<[?]>
MulticastSocketTest.test_setNetworkInterfaceLjava_net_NetworkInterface
Group member did not recv data sent on a specific interface
expected:<[{EAD768D1-33D7-4E3F-A3EE-A563356C07F0}]> but was:<[?]>
URLConnectionTest.test_getInputStream Error receiving content coded data

Errors:
CrashedTests org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.RefTypeIDTest
VM crash?

ClassObjectIDTest.testClassObjectID001	Debuggee process did not finish
during timeout
FieldAccessTest.testFieldAccess001	Debuggee process did not finish
during timeout
OutputStreamWriterTest.testHandleEarlyEOFChar_1	java.nio.BufferOverflowException
(JIRA6408)
OutputStreamWriterTest.testHandleEarlyEOFChar_2	java.nio.BufferOverflowException
(JIRA6408)
WriterTesterTest.org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.io.WriterTesterTest$FileWriterCharSinkTester:sinkTestWriteLargeArray
java.nio.BufferOverflowException
WriterTesterTest.org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.io.WriterTesterTest$FileWriterCharSinkTester:sinkTestWriteLargeArray
java.nio.BufferOverflowException

My question is why JIRA6408 patch was not included ? I see the patch
was committed @r893377 and the m12a's revision number is 901646

--
Regards,

Ray Chen