harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: 5.0M12a testing
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:43:48 GMT

On 23/01/2010 04:23, Nathan Beyer wrote:
> Here's my results for Windows XP SP3, Visual Studio 2008
>
> Two test failures. The BasicScrollBarUITest I believe is a known
> failure; at least I've seen it before. The other failure seems
> familiar, but I'm not sure and haven't had the time to search yet.
>
> BasicScrollBarUITest	testGetThumbBounds	Failure	expected: 16, actual: 0
>
> junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected: 16, actual: 0
> at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest.checkIsCloseTo(BasicScrollBarUITest.java:267)
> at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest.testGetThumbBounds(BasicScrollBarUITest.java:85)
> at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
> at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase.runBareSuper(BasicSwingTestCase.java:116)
> at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase.runBareImpl(BasicSwingTestCase.java:121)
> at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase$1.run(BasicSwingTestCase.java:135)
> 	0.218

I see this failure also, but when I run BasicScrollBarUITest standalone
it passes every time. I think we observed the same thing when we were
doing M12 testing.

After a full test run on Windows XP x86 (Visual Studio 2003), apart from
the above failure I only see 2 errors in JDWP caused by timeouts. These
are known intermittent failures that we have covered in past releases. I
don't see the JarExecTest failure below.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin