harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Postpone java6 milestone release
Date Mon, 25 Jan 2010 11:08:28 GMT
I built a brand new clean java6 tree on Windows x86 and ran the full
test suite. Initially I had 9 failures and 1 error (in awt, swing and
net), but when I go and run those failing test cases standalone there is
only 1 test I see consistently failing:

javax.swing.text.html.HTMLDocument_Reader_ActionsTest - testHarmony_4582
fails with a NullPointerException and testHarmony_4615 fails with a test
assertion.

This failure looks exactly like the problem we had on the java5 branch
recorded in HARMONY-6392, so maybe the fix for this issue has not been
merged into the java6 branch. I've tagged the JIRA with a target of
java6 M1 so we keep track of this issue and I'll take a look and see if
I can figure out why it's still failing.

Apart from that we actually look in good shape on this branch from these
test results.

Regards,
Oliver

--