harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r889137 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/instrument/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/tests/java/lang/instrument: HelloWorldTest.java InstrumentTestHelper.java agents/HelloWorldAgent.java
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 10:15:19 GMT
On 21/Jan/2010 08:04, regis xu wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 3:40 PM, Sean Qiu <sean.xx.qiu@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Try this
>>

>> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Harmony/job/Harmony-1.5-head-linux-x86_64-full-tests/38/testReport/
>>
>> Best Regards
>> Sean, Xiao Xia Qiu
>>

> Thanks Sean.
>
> These tests fork new java process, which seems got error and return non-zero
> value. Can I login that server and see what happened exactly?

What do you expect to see with a login to the test machine?

As Sean says, you can get to the failing build on the hudson machine

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Harmony/job/Harmony-1.5-head-linux-x86_64-full-tests/

and from there look at the workspace files, JUnit output, etc.

If there is something you need to do on the machine itself I have got a
login so I can go take a look, but I think most (all?) of the
information is available via the web UI.

Regards,
Tim