harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <nbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 5.0M12a testing
Date Sat, 23 Jan 2010 04:23:49 GMT
Here's my results for Windows XP SP3, Visual Studio 2008

Two test failures. The BasicScrollBarUITest I believe is a known
failure; at least I've seen it before. The other failure seems
familiar, but I'm not sure and haven't had the time to search yet.

BasicScrollBarUITest	testGetThumbBounds	Failure	expected: 16, actual: 0

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected: 16, actual: 0
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest.checkIsCloseTo(BasicScrollBarUITest.java:267)
at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest.testGetThumbBounds(BasicScrollBarUITest.java:85)
at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase.runBareSuper(BasicSwingTestCase.java:116)
at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase.runBareImpl(BasicSwingTestCase.java:121)
at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase$1.run(BasicSwingTestCase.java:135)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:669)
	0.218

JarExecTest	test_classpath	Failure	Error executing class from
ClassPath : result returned was incorrect.

junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Error executing class from
ClassPath : result returned was incorrect.
at org.apache.harmony.archive.tests.java.util.jar.JarExecTest.test_classpath(JarExecTest.java:190)
at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)