harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [classlib] TreeSet fields not private in java6 branch?
Date Tue, 26 Jan 2010 20:01:06 GMT

I noticed while doing the merge of trunk to java6 that the backingMap
field of TreeSet was not private in the java6 branch while it is private
in trunk.

Jimmy, I think you submitted the code that changed this in HARMONY-4124.
Why did you change the backingMap field to not be private (and similarly
why is the descendingSet field not private)?

I'm probably missing something but I couldn't see a reason for it so I
thought I'd ask before I forgot about it.

Regards,
 Mark.