harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] CANCELLED Declare tag 5.0m12a@r901653 as 5.0 Milestone 12a
Date Fri, 22 Jan 2010 16:49:19 GMT

In message <4B59D238.6000800@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> On 22/Jan/2010 15:01, Mark Hindess wrote:
> > I have created signed source archives for revision r901653 of tag
> > 5.0m12a[0] and made them available at:
> >
> >   http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/5.0m12a/
> >
> > Please test these artifacts and then vote for declaring these source
> > archives as 5.0 Milestone 12a.
>
> The Windows ZIP archive files[1] have the 'wrong' EOL.
> (But they build ok and the testing is looking fine)

Good news and bad news.  Thx.

You are correct.

> I can generate new archives on a Windows machine if that would be helpful?

I generated the current ones on a Windows machine with the "ant bundle-src"
target.

Hmm... I do tend to use cygwin shells a lot perhaps I did the "svn co" in
one by mistake.

Please consider this vote cancelled.

Let me make new versions of the windows archives and have vote take 2.

-Mark.