harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: 5.0M12a testing
Date Thu, 21 Jan 2010 12:34:10 GMT

In message <201001211141.o0LBfZ8F026276@d06av03.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>,
"Mark Hindess" writes:

> I've created a source tar.gz for a potential 5.0M12a release by doing:
>
>   svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/enhanced/tags/5.0m12a fed
>   cd fed
>   sun60 ant populate-src bundle-src

Oops.  Ignore the 'sun60' that's just a local script to set the
environment to use that runtime for ant.

> and placed it at:
>
>   http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/5.0m12a/

If you try to use this tar.gz on windows you might get errors about:

  working_classlib/modules/nio/src/main/java/windows

and other missing directories because for some people the untar process
doesn't seem to create empty directories.  It is trivially fixed with
mkdir but we'll need to create a source zip to vote so I'll upload one
shortly.

Regards,
-Mark