harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r889137 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/instrument/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/tests/java/lang/instrument: HelloWorldTest.java InstrumentTestHelper.java agents/HelloWorldAgent.java
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2010 19:57:45 GMT

Regis,

It looks like my "harmless" commit below broke some tests on Linux[1].
I think this means there is a problem with the code though since I don't
think line endings should be significant.  Any chance you could take a
look?

Regards,
 Mark.

[1] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Harmony/job/Harmony-1.5-head-linux-x86_64-full-tests/37/testReport/