harmony-dev mailing list archives

From faraj khasib <faraj...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: First Time
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:29:24 GMT

Dear all,i wanna learn how to change the code of the JVM and i have no idea where to start
fromi downloaded all what we need ,but how to getting started and the pages in the website
arent usefull for meif anyone could help me i would be thankful ,please tell me step by step
what to do with the code and how to get it into its compiler and what compiler to use and
then use itthanksregardsFK
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/