harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Chen <clrayc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 6.0 Milestone testing -windowsXP-32
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 03:08:05 GMT
Hi all,
I think org.apache.harmony.luni.tests.java.io.OutputStreamWriterTest
failed on my machine because OutputStreamWriter uses default encoding
(GB2312 on my machine), so maybe only members from china can get this
error :) .   This also happend on trunk, I have created JIRA 6408 to
track this.

--
Regards,

Ray Chen