harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Chen <clrayc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 6.0 Milestone testing -windowsXP-32
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:18:57 GMT
Hi all,
I found that NetworkInterface of java6 branch is different from
NetworkInterface of trunk.

In their constructors, trunk simply assign the addresses to the
"addresses" field, but in java6 branch it assign addresses one by one
which ignore the situation that passed in addresses may be null.

Merge trunk to java6, or add a if(addresses != null) will solve the NPE error.

Shall I open a JIRA to track this or some committer just do that ?

--
Regards,

Ray Chen