harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Chen <clrayc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 6.0 Milestone testing - linux x86_64
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 07:03:13 GMT
Hi,
After rebuilding my working copy, the errors disappeared.
Finally, 19205 tests are run (awt and swing module have been
excluded), I see 5 failures and 2 errors

Failures:
UnixFileTest.test_getCanonicalPath
MulticastSocketTest.test_joinGroupLjava_net_InetAddress
MulticastSocketTest.test_joinGroupLjava_net_SocketAddressLjava_net_NetworkInterface
MulticastSocketTest.test_sendLjava_net_DatagramPacketB
MulticastSocketTest.test_setNetworkInterfaceLjava_net_NetworkInterface

Errors:
MulticastSocketTest.test_setLoopbackModeSendReceive
JarFileTest.testJarVerificationEmptyEntry

--
Regards,

Ray Chen