harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Chen <clrayc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 6.0 Milestone testing - linux x86_64
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 03:29:28 GMT
> HttpURLConnectionTest   testUsingProxy2 Failure should throw
ConnectException
This test passed on my ubuntu machine

>PipedInputStreamTest    test_readException      Failure null
This test also passed on my machine

JarFileTest     testJarVerificationEmptyEntry   Error   N/A
Also failed.

However, besides these, I got many ClassNotFoundException error like
javax/accessibility/AccessibleBundle, javax/imageio/ImageIO,
javax/print/PrintService and so on.

I think I missed something important, can anyone give some help?

I will re-run the test if these errors resolved.

--
Regards,

Ray Chen