harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: First Time
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 01:48:33 GMT
On 2009-12-18 4:47, faraj khasib wrote:

> thnx Timbut this page didnt help me muchand with the code there is documentation file
but in the part i need to change which is garbage collection its missingif you or anyone have
any documentation on this thing please helpregardsFK

>> Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:43:37 +0000
>> From: t.p.ellison@gmail.com
>> To: dev@harmony.apache.org
>> Subject: Re: First Time
>>
>> On 17/Dec/2009 20:29, faraj khasib wrote:
>>> Dear all,i wanna learn how to change the code of the JVM and i have
>>> no idea where to start fromi downloaded all what we need ,but how to
>>> getting started and the pages in the website arent usefull for meif
>>> anyone could help me i would be thankful ,please tell me step by step
>>> what to do with the code and how to get it into its compiler and what
>>> compiler to use and then use itthanksregardsFK
>>
>> The step by step guide is here
>>
>> http://harmony.apache.org/quickhelp_contributors.html
>>
>> Regards,
>> Tim

I searched "GC" in Harmony wiki, hopefully that's what you want:

http://harmony.apache.org/subcomponents/drlvm/gc-howto.html
http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/MemoryManager
http://people.apache.org/~xli/docs/harmony_gcv5_overview.pdf

--