harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r885602 as Milestone 5.0 M12
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 09:26:15 GMT
I see this test fail with exactly the same message on Windows XP x86
when I run the whole suite, but it passes every time when I run it
standalone. I wonder if it is interference from other tests causing the
failure. Does it fail for you when run in isolation (I was using
-Dtest.case=javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest)?

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin