harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r886043 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/luni/src: main/java/java/util/Arrays.java test/api/common/org/apache/harmony/luni/tests/java/util/ArraysTest.java
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 09:46:47 GMT
On 02/Dec/2009 09:11, Sean Qiu wrote:
> Sorry, I thought it already opened for commit.
> Revert it back now.

We are still waiting for people to report their results from testing the
M12 candidate.  Everyone is encouraged to post results, and it is
expected of the PMC members [1].

Provided we get at least three PMC votes, and no vetoes, by Dec 4 we
will declare the milestone and re-open the classlib stream.  Sooner if
all PMCers vote before then.

[1] http://people.apache.org/~jim/projects.html#harmony-pmc

Regards,
Tim