harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r885602 as Milestone 5.0 M12
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 09:06:05 GMT
+1 from me.

I've built from the proposed source on Windows x86 using VS 2003 and VS
2008, and on Ubuntu Linux x86 and Ubuntu Linux x86_64 both using gcc 4.3.2.

Tests are passing ok, with a few of the usual suspects in Swing and JDWP
failing intermittently.  No regressions that I'm aware of at the moment.

On 01/Dec/2009 13:43, Oliver Deakin wrote:
> +1 from me.
> I just built and ran the tests from the source bundle and the failures I
> see either do not recreate standalone when run multiple times or are
> intermittent but have been seen in previous releases. I don't think
> there are any failures left which should block the release now.
> Regards,
> Oliver
> Tim Ellison wrote:
>> I have created a signed source archive for revision r885602 and made it
>> available at:
>>   http://people.apache.org/builds/harmony/snapshots/r885602/
>> Please test these artifacts and then vote for declaring these source
>> archives as Milestone 12, and opening up the code [1] for general
>> development once again.
>> This vote will be open for at least three days, or until all binding
>> votes have been cast (if earlier).
>> If the vote is successful, binary builds from that level will be made
>> available on the download page, as usual.
>> Regards,
>> Tim
>> [1] drlvm/trunk and the java6 branches of classlib and jdktools will
>>     remain frozen until we test and vote on 6.0M1

View raw message