harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r885602 as Milestone 5.0 M12
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 13:43:32 GMT
+1 from me.

I just built and ran the tests from the source bundle and the failures I
see either do not recreate standalone when run multiple times or are
intermittent but have been seen in previous releases. I don't think
there are any failures left which should block the release now.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin