harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [vote] Declare r885602 as Milestone 5.0 M12
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 11:22:04 GMT
I have created a signed source archive for revision r885602 and made it
available at:

  http://people.apache.org/builds/harmony/snapshots/r885602/

Please test these artifacts and then vote for declaring these source
archives as Milestone 12, and opening up the code [1] for general
development once again.

This vote will be open for at least three days, or until all binding
votes have been cast (if earlier).

If the vote is successful, binary builds from that level will be made
available on the download page, as usual.

Regards,
Tim

[1] drlvm/trunk and the java6 branches of classlib and jdktools will
    remain frozen until we test and vote on 6.0M1