harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r885602 as Milestone 5.0 M12
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 02:05:55 GMT
+1

Windows Vista SP1 x86, VS2003

I get one consistent test failure in swing module though.

  <testcase classname="javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest"
name="testGetThumbBounds" time="0.157">
    <failure message="expected: 16, actual: 0"
type="junit.framework.AssertionFailedError">junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
expected: 16, actual: 0
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest.checkIsCloseTo(BasicScrollBarUITest.java:267)
	at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest.testGetThumbBounds(BasicScrollBarUITest.java:85)
	at java.lang.reflect.VMReflection.invokeMethod(VMReflection.java)
	at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase.runBareSuper(BasicSwingTestCase.java:116)
	at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase.runBareImpl(BasicSwingTestCase.java:121)
	at javax.swing.BasicSwingTestCase$1.run(BasicSwingTestCase.java:135)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:669)
</failure>
  </testcase>