harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Wu <wuyue...@gmail.com>
Subject [General]offer Harmony 6 Select build with M1
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 13:43:27 GMT
Hi, all
We are testing 6M1 on windows and linux. I was wondering how about
delivering the Harmony Select build along with our M1 build. There is
no extra testing required, I'm writing a script to simply package
following modules as Harmony Select core:
 ANNOTATION         ARCHIVE             AUTH
 BEANS              CONCURRENT          CRYPTO
 JNDI               INSTRUMENT          LANG-MANAGEMENT
 LOGGING            LUNI                MATH
 NIO                NIO_CHAR            PACK200
 PREFS              REGEX               SECURITY
 SQL                TEXT                XML
 X-NET

and left following out for selection:
 ACCESSIBILITY      APPLET              AWT
 IMAGEIO            ORB                 PRINT
 RMI                SOUND               SWING
 X_MGT

--
Tony Wu
China Software Development Lab, IBM