harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: 6.0 Milestone testing - linux x86_64
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 10:55:38 GMT

In message <3b3f27c60912131838s7ae945bcm5d0dcc456463cf86@mail.gmail.com>,
Nathan Beyer writes:

> I'm seeing a few consistent issues on the v6 branch -
> http://people.apache.org/~ndbeyer/harmony/r890146/html/

Thanks for doing this.  Much appreciated.

> HttpURLConnectionTest	testUsingProxy2	Failure	should throw ConnectException
> PipedInputStreamTest	test_readException	Failure	null

I get these too.  I suspect they are bad tests since they both fail
(albeit in slightly different ways) on the RI.

> JarFileTest	testJarVerificationEmptyEntry	Error	N/A

I'm also seeing this.  I wonder if it is going to be an issue with the
archive improvements again.

> I'm not running the AWT or Swing tests, as they're locking up on
> Ubuntu Karmic Koala, just as they were during v5 milestone testing.

I have similar problems on Debian too.  Really not sure what to do
about this.

Regards,
-Mark.