harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare r885602 as Milestone 5.0 M12
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 08:57:23 GMT
+1

Downloaded source tar.gz and source zip.  Checked asc/md5/sha were correct.
Compared tar.gz and zip contents (found some non-blocker anomalies).

Built on windows xp with MS VS 2003 Pro.  All tests run with a few non-
regression failures.

Built on linux debian/testing.  All tests run with a few non-regression
failures.

Ran build/test using etch/x86.

Ran build/test using etch/x86_64.

Built debian packages on etch/x86 and tested them.

Built debian packages on etch/x86_64 and tested them.

Tested eclipse with the x86_64 debian packages - still crashes on exit but it
did that on m11 too.

Regards,
 Mark.