harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Wilson <jessewil...@google.com>
Subject Re: [testing] M12 testing on Windows x86
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:11:57 GMT
On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 6:31 AM, Tim Ellison <t.p.ellison@gmail.com> wrote:

> Name                                               Tests Errors Failures
> org.apache.harmony.logging.tests.java.util.logging    13      1      0

This particular failure isn't being reported by Hudson...

> org.apache.harmony.sound.tests.javax.sound.sampled     5      3      2

Since my archive change is responsible for this, I spent a while
investigating it. Unfortunately I haven't had much success; I've never
looked at the javax.sound API. I'll see what happens to the test's behaviour
when my change is reverted...