harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] M12 testing on Windows x86
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 15:01:06 GMT
I've found that if I prepend the classpath with the M11 versions of
ZipEntry and ZipFile and run using the M11 hyarchive.dll both the
failing swing tests pass. If I run the post-r822846 version of those
classes, still on the M11 natives, then the tests fail again which seems
to indicate that the breaking change was in the commit to ZipEntry.java
or ZipFile.java.

Regards,
Oliver

--