harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [testing] M12 testing on Windows x86
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:11:14 GMT
I see 6 failures and 7 errors running on Windows x86 at r883734

Name                                                             Tests Errors Failures
java.awt.WindowTest                                                7      0      1
javax.swing.ImageIcon_MultithreadedTest                            2      0      1
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicScrollBarUITest                       18      0      1
javax.swing.text.html.HTMLDocument_Reader_ActionsTest             58      1      1
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.ClassObjectIDTest  1      1      0
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.MultiSession.RefTypeIDTest      1      1      0
org.apache.harmony.sound.tests.javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystemTest 5      3      2
org.apache.harmony.tests.tools.javac.MainTest                      2      1      0

Looks like most of my failures are similar to yours. I think the jpda tests are intermittent
failures that have been known for a while, and are caused by timeouts which are quite likely
to be timing issues in the tests. I think the java.awt.WindowTest is caused by me moving the
mouse/typing while they were running ;)
I don't see any beans failures.

Regards,
Oliver