harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [testing] M12 testing on Windows x86
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 14:31:43 GMT
I currently see the following 5 failures and 10 errors when testing r883666

Name                                               Tests Errors Failures
javax.swing                                           17      0      1
javax.swing.plaf.basic                                18      0      1
javax.swing.text.html                                 58      1      1
org.apache.harmony.jpda.tests.jdwp.DebuggerOnDemand    4      4      0
org.apache.harmony.logging.tests.java.util.logging    13      1      0
org.apache.harmony.sound.tests.javax.sound.sampled     5      3      2
org.apache.harmony.tests.tools.javac                   2      1      0

I'll take a look through each and raise JIRAs as appropriate.

I've also re-enabled the full test job on Hudson Ubuntu/x86_64 [1], but
there are a number of beans failures there I don't see locally, which I
am attributing to the fact that the build machine is running on xvfb

[1]
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Harmony/job/Harmony-1.5-head-linux-x86_64-full-tests/

Regards,
Tim