harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r883478 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk: modules/archive/make/exclude.common modules/archive/src/test/java/org/apache/harmony/archive/tests/java/util/jar/JarFileTest.java support/src/test/java/tests/resources/hyts_flushed.jar
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 22:29:05 GMT
On 23/Nov/2009 20:27, Jesse Wilson wrote:
> My bad for committing during the code freeze.

So you're going to rollback, esp. so we don't exclude all the other
tests in that type?

> Does it make sense to limit test changes during the code freeze? I don't see
> any benefit.

We ensure that the tests pass and we ship the tests as part of our
Milestone deliveries.  The benefit of including them in the code freeze
is that we are not trying to hit a moving target and/or introducing new
bugs (i.e. the same reasons the implementation code stays frozen during
final test/release).

View raw message