harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [classlib] poop (was Re: [classlib] BufferedReader and FileInputStream.available())
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 13:13:18 GMT
On 10/Nov/2009 06:14, enh wrote:
> Is noone concerned about pooping this ebcdic cruft all over the place?
> Shouldn't it be factored out into an isNewline method somewhere?

Where are they all?  A grep of the code, which admittedly is likely to
miss some cases shows the following (not counting test, native, and
generated code)

0x15

luni/src/main/java/java/io/PrintStream.java

\u0085

luni/src/main/java/java/util/Scanner.java
regex/src/main/java/java/util/regex/AbstractLineTerminator.java
regex/src/main/java/java/util/regex/EOLSet.java
regex/src/main/java/java/util/regex/Lexer.java
regex/src/main/java/java/util/regex/MultiLineEOLSet.java

Do we have a problem?

Regards,
Tim