harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anyone work on the MIPS machines?
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 20:56:46 GMT
On 07/Nov/2009 03:26, Tianwei wrote:
>    We are working on a project which is trying to port Harmony to a MIPS
> like instruction set. I search the mail list, it seems that someone already
> has done similar work, but I do not know if that porting have been pushed
> into mainline. We now have very little experience in Harmony porting and
> want to learn step by step following other people's work.

Charles told us that he is working on a MIPS port back in July [1].  So
far there has been no work contributed into the Harmony project.

However, I'd be interested to hear how it is going, and as always,
patches and porting discussions are most welcome here.

[1] http://markmail.org/thread/uabp5qvgu4iiyzvm

Regards,
Tim