harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Raw patch for harmony-mips
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:00:41 GMT

In message <61a45a90911151955v3fd1d41av4a3e45d9e2588a91@mail.gmail.com>,
Charles Hardin writes:

> All,
>
> This is guaranteed to be nothing more then the work in progress in our
> internal trees.
>
> It can be used to see what we have done so far, and we will get the
> rest out when we complete the work.

I'm avoiding looking at your patch until it's been contributed with a
license grant.  However, I ran diffstat on it and noticed that it added
working_classlib/modules/portlib/src/main/native/thread/unix/mips32
with thrhelp.c and thrspinlock.c.  I don't know if you've implemented
these yet but if you build with -Dhy.no.thr=true then the threading
implementation from the drlvm port will be used and you wont need these
files.

Regards,
 Mark.