harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [general] Milestone 12 proposed dates
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 21:36:29 GMT

We are due another milestone build at the end of the month.  I think we
should consider the following dates:

  Feature freeze  Fri 13th November
  Code freeze     Fri 20st November
  Publish         Fri 27th November

We should track issues that must be fixed for 5.0M12 with JIRA using the
"Fix for" field.  There is currently one issues marked this way and
I guess we should try to fix it.  To see the list visit the Harmony
JIRA homepage at:

  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY

and click on "5.0M12" entry in the Versions column.

Should we try to do "6.0M1" a week later?  (This slightly complicates the
code freeze/thaw(?) but it spreads the work out a bit.)

Regards,
 Mark.