harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Bloch <...@google.com>
Subject Re: Is there use case for more scalable stack, queue, deque in Harmony?
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 04:23:33 GMT
James,

If these can be adapted to implement the JSR-166 APIs (completely), you'd
probably be best off working with Doug Lea (the JSR-166 benevolent dictator
for life) to integrate them into the JSR-166 codebase. This way, all users
of the j.u.c APIs (not just Harmony users) would benefit from them.

       Regards,

       Josh