harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [build] Windows builds (was: Re: [General] Harmony JVM support of 64 bit Windows Server 2008/2008R2)
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:11:26 GMT
There is a discussion on builds@a.o about setting up a Windows build
machine as part of the ASF infrastructure.

Looks like there is a good possibility provided there are enough people
to help administer it for everyone.

Not sure what the criteria are (committer?) but I think it would be
useful for Harmony to have public Windows builds on Hudson too, so
please consider helping.

Regards,
Tim