harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "keqiaoyang" <keqiaoy...@126.com>
Subject [drlvm][JET] problem in pass arguments in instrumentation
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2009 06:54:49 GMT
hi all
   I want to instrument the static field access, and coding at jet/cg_fld_arr.cpp: do_field_op()
a code sample:
   if(fieldOp.isStatic()) {
			Class_Handle klass = field_get_class(fieldOp.fld);
			if(fieldOp.isPut()) { //putstatic
				SYNC_FIRST(static const CallSig cs_put_sfield(CCONV_HELPERS,jvoid,jobj, jobj, jobj, iplatf));
				gen_call_vm(cs_put_sfield, rt_helper_putstatic,0, klass, fieldOp.fld , m_method, m_pc);

=========== I pass four parameters, in the runtime routine.
but in the jit_runtime_support.cxx, when handle the routine, I can not get the method name,
while the other three
parameters is no problem.
any problem in the coding of pass parameters? who can help me, thanks for your help!

View raw message