harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [website] Moved site to site/trunk (and site/branches/live)
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:02:26 GMT

In message <200910061451.n96EpJBK001902@d06av01.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>,
"Mark Hindess" writes:

> I've moved the site repository to site/trunk and merged that to
> site/branches/live.  You should use:
>
>   svn switch https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/standard/site/trunk
>
> to update a checkout of .../harmony/standard/site to use the new trunk.
>
> Hopefully it will be migrated to the new svn pub sub system soon but in
> the meantime the workflow for changes is:
>
>   edit/commit in site/trunk
>
>   # extra steps begin here
>
>   svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/standard/site/branches/live
>   cd live
>   svn merge https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/harmony/standard/site/trunk
>   # review changes
>   svn ci -m "Merging from trunk."

These above steps are all that are required now.

>   # end of extra steps
>
>   ssh people.apache.org
>   cd /x1/www/harmony.apache.org
>   sh UPDATE
>
> I will send another update once the pub/sub change is in place.

Okay. branches/live is now active using the pub/sub.  There was a timing
problem so updates weren't working correctly if you used the eu mirror.
This should be resolved now but if you have any issues with updates not
appearing then please let me know.

Regards,
 Mark.