harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [website] Russian versions of pages
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 07:03:28 GMT

In message <f944d83d0910072154n10694e10mc9c9cf80d35f5af8@mail.gmail.com>,
Alexey Varlamov writes:

> I will do in few days.

Excellent.  Thanks Alexey.  If you plan to commit it yourself then be
aware of the ongoing website changes on the earlier "[website] Moved
site to site/trunk thread" but feel free to just attach a patch to JIRA
if that is easier, I'd be happy to commit it - though I'll have to trust
you on the Russian obviously! ;-)

Regards,
-Mark.