harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r820665 - in /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk: ...
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 21:08:40 GMT

In message <4AC5144B.4080400@gmail.com>, Tim Ellison writes:

> Sorry I wasn't moving fast enough for you ;-/

Well, I'd made the change in my local workspace and knew that Oliver was
looking at some other modules too so I thought I'd get it checked in to
save anyone else doing it.

I guess I just prefer to see the whole iceberg as soon as possible.  If
you think I've moved to fast then I'll happily modify the hudson job to
use "ant -Dbuild.module=luni findbugs" since I don't think having the
targets does any other "harm".

> Hopefully you'll nip in and fix the ~1,700 warnings too!

I'll try to do my share.

Regards,
 Mark.