harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Pervov <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: VM tests: where are assertions?
Date Thu, 10 Sep 2009 08:06:54 GMT
I recall, I've seen that document a couple of times while working at
Intel, but it was based on the VM specification and being a derivative
work of Sun Microsystems' copyrighted materials and thus having
incompatible license has never been posted to Harmony.
And I'm afraid it will never be.

WBR, Pavel.

P.S. If you happen by any chance to be an Intel employee you can try
to reach those Harmony contributors who claims they are from Intel and
ask them if they have that document at their disposal. Be advised
though you are only allowed to use it internally and not publish it
without permission from Intel and original copyright owner.