harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Catherine Hope <catherine.v.h...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [test] New findbugs ant target
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 22:57:23 GMT
Works for me first time, though when I change the output type to be "html"
so I can view the report I get a NPE, so potential bug in the XML library:
 [findbugs] Attempting to load stylesheet default.xsl
 [findbugs] FATAL ERROR:  'java.lang.NullPointerException'
 [findbugs]            :null

--
Catherine Hope
Unless stated otherwise above: