harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [test] New findbugs ant target (was: svn commit: r820236 - ...)
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 10:45:00 GMT
Heads up that I've committed a new dependency on FindBugs[1], and
created a new target for running it.

To keep it short enough to review, I only extended it to LUNI initially.
Even that raised a couple of questions in my mind for including it in
the top-level targets.  Once we are happy with it I'll create the
targets in the other modules.

Comments welcome.

[1] http://findbugs.sourceforge.net/

Regards,