harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [jdktools][test] unexpected failure of tools testing
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2009 14:48:48 GMT

It looks like you have an old version of the VM in
working_jdktools/deploy/jdk/ jre/bin/default (i.e. one with HYTHR_0.1
instead of the current HYTHR_0.2?  The VM is not copied in to
working_jdktools/deploy/jdk/jre/bin/default automatically (nor is it
copied into working_classlib/deploy/jdk/jre/bin/default).

Personally, I just set -Dtest.jre.home=$PWD/../target/hdk/jdk/jre or use
the top-level test target.

We really need to get around to re-writing the federated build (as
discussed a little while back) to provide more appropriate targets
for testing without having to move down to other levels.

-Mark