harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [vote] Declare the signed source for r809832 as 6.0 Milestone 1
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2009 07:30:08 GMT

There was some agreement that we should create a 6.0 milestone so I'm
going to begin a vote.  If anyone feels that three days isn't enough
time to complete testing then please just ask for more time.

I have created a signed source archive for this revision and made it
available at:

  http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/6.0m1/

Please test these artifacts and then vote for declaring these source
archives as 6.0 milestone 1, and opening up the remaining frozen code
trees for general development once again.

This vote will be open for at least 3 days, or until all binding votes
have been cast (if earlier).

If the vote is successful, binary builds from that level will be made
available on the download page.

Regards,
 Mark.