harmony-dev mailing list archives

From galaxy <tian.gal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to compile kernel.jar ?
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 05:17:49 GMT
Hi ,
just now I tried to rebuild all in the truck folder but ended up in other
errors as [1],
I checked the junit.jar ,it's in the depends/jars/junit_4.4 ,
any idea of why this happened ?
BTW ,I have several successful builds of jdk before .

[1]

Compiling accessibility api tests
    [javac] Compiling 8 source files to
D:\Harmony\checkout\trunk\working_classlib\modules\accessibility\bin\test
    [javac] Since fork is false, ignoring memoryMaximumSize setting
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 1. ERROR in
D:\Harmony\checkout\trunk\working_classlib\modules\accessibility\src\test\api\java\common\javax\accessibility\AccessibleBundleTest.java
(at line 25)
    [javac] import junit.framework.TestCase;
    [javac]        ^^^^^
    [javac] The import junit cannot be resolved
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 2. ERROR in
D:\Harmony\checkout\trunk\working_classlib\modules\accessibility\src\test\api\java\common\javax\accessibility\AccessibleBundleTest.java
(at line 27)
    [javac] public class AccessibleBundleTest extends TestCase {
    [javac]                                           ^^^^^^^^
    [javac] TestCase cannot be resolved to a type
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 3. ERROR in
D:\Harmony\checkout\trunk\working_classlib\modules\accessibility\src\test\api\java\common\javax\accessibility\AccessibleBundleTest.java
(at line 38)
    [javac] assertEquals("DisplayString don't match resource: " +
bundle.key, bundle
    [javac] The method assertEquals(String, String, Object) is undefined for
the type AccessibleBundleTest

--
regards
Tian