harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Xiao-Feng Li <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] time to close
Date Mon, 17 Aug 2009 03:55:40 GMT
Simon, today is for final "pencil down" and starting the GSoC project
evaluation.

I've read your doc in Harmony-6258, and reviewed the patch. They look
good to me.

One thing I want to know is, how you tested your work? what tests did
you use to demonstrate your work is correct?

Would you please write a doc on the steps to build and test your code?
(and upload the test cases you developed?)

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://people.apache.org/~xli