harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Xiao-Feng Li <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] List of contributors
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2009 13:14:17 GMT
I have no problem with this. Just one thing: what is the criteria for
a contributor's name being listed? I mean, how many lines of code? :)

I had this question because your proposal reminds me about those who
submitted patches that never got committed, and those who
asked/answered good questions but never submitted any code.

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://people.apache.org/~xli