harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare the signed source for r808406 as Milestone 11
Date Fri, 28 Aug 2009 13:29:43 GMT
It looks like the server is going to be down for a while [1] (currently
scheduled 24hrs).  So I'd like to request that the vote is open for
longer to compensate.

I still haven't been able to download and look at the signed source, but
am continuing to test with my own builds.  All looks ok for M11 here.

[1] http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

Regards,
Tim